Saturday 30 April 2011

GETTING TO KNOW YOU > Part 4

spacer
Here is news from Cath and Gary. Merci. Keep 'em coming folks.


CATH

I tip ... winners every Friday afternoon.

My team is ... the Swannies.

If I were an AFL player, I would play ... in and under, lead from the front, have good skills by foot, be the go-to girl, and be a ball magnet.

My autobiography would be called ... The First Woman Brownlow Medalist.

If I could live in any city in the world ... half-time Sydney, Paris, or Florence, and half-time where I live now, Jamberoo.

My dream job ... is what I do, writing, but maybe with better pay.

If I'm about to watch the footy on TV, I ... put on my tracky dacks, light the fire if it’s cold, rustle up some food and drink while listening to Gaz bark out the Swannies song over the footy preamble on TV.

The first thing I'll do when I wake up tomorrow morning is ... go back to sleep. (I wake early).

If I were a colour, I'd be ... the blue of a Ulysses Butterfly.

If I were invited to perform at the AFL Grand Final pre-show entertainment, I would ... be someone who could sing.


GARY

I tip ... therefore I am

My team is ... Swans.

If I were an AFL player, I would ... It’s a toss up between being the winner of the Coleman medal or being the guy running around with the two water bottles.

My autobiography would be called ...
1. I’ll get it right this time
2 .The Dyslexics Lament Found Has Been Cure

If I could live in any city in the world ... I would live in The Kimberley and visit Sydney.

My dream job ... painting and sculpting with huge sales

If I'm about to watch the footy on TV, I ... turn the telly on, grab a beer

The first thing I'll do when I wake up tomorrow morning is sing 'Oh wot a beautiful morning ...'

If I were a colour, I'd be ...a constructed colour. Do you know they never fade?

If I were invited to perform at the AFL Grand Final pre-show entertainment, I would ... have to question their judgment

and an added bonus from Gary ...

Favourite Footy Quote – Stephen Silvagni – ‘A big crowd here today, all genders are represented.

(You can find Gary here - ed)



No comments:

Post a Comment