Tuesday 8 May 2012

RESULTS - Round 6


It's getting harder to leap tall buildings in a single round. Movement was restrained in the Backpocket this week with rises and falls restricted to 2 or 3 spots - all except for Miro who had a relative plummet of 7! Patrick dropped off the top rung and left the country. Two months in Old Blighty will make or break him. He must take confidence in the experience of two of our past champions - Mark and Peter - who claimed their victories in years during which they spent large chunks of the season away.

And who took Patrick's place?

I could act all coy about the top spot. I could dish out the 'Look I've had a good start. I'm happy with a good start but you know, we're in Round 6. It's a long season. My focus is on preparing for this week.' Instead I'll tell you that signing in on Monday morning over brekky, I turned to the Cygnet and Patrick, and I raised one fist in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment