Friday 8 April 2011

GETTING TO KNOW YOU > Part 2

Only one more game taker for this week's profiles ...

PATRICK

I tip ... because I have no choice. I'm looking for a twelve step program to release me from the pain. I find I get the itch every year around late February and then I'm Demetriou's bitch until the last Saturday... make that the first Saturday in October.

My team is ... so much better than those Pies. My team embraces life in all its complexity; none of the slick, flawless football the Pies produce week in week out.

If I were an AFL player, I would play ... like Paul Kelly.

My autobiography would be called ... What's the score? My life as a tipping addict.

If I could live in any city in the world ... Paris and I would be twenty again.

My dream job ... has an office by the sea.

If I'm about to watch the footy on TV, I ... am overcome with a certain contentment.

The first thing I'll do when I wake up tomorrow morning is ... check my dream team score... a new drug Demetriou has slipped me of late, infinitely more addictive than tipping.

If I were a colour, I'd ... change with the angle of the light.

If I were invited to perform at the AFL Grand Final pre-show entertainment, I would wonder if they had read my CV correctly. (and Travis would definitely perform in my GF pre-show gig.)

No comments:

Post a Comment